Welcome to the new Agile Record!
You might have wondered what the meaning behind the “Big changes coming” banner on the Agile Record home page was.
The new format of Agile Record magazine
Agile Record will still be the same magazine, but now in a new format: We switch from PDF download to blog format. Why? We want to place emphasis on conversation. Many of you have told us: I have learned a lot reading Agile Record, but I’d like to discuss this article with my peers. What if you could conveniently share your opinion and learn more through conversation with other professionals? That was our incentive to create the Agile Record blog and we would like you to join us in this project!
What are the advantages of the new Agile Record?
- The new format provides more visibility for authors, who have always been the heart and soul of this magazine. The conversation starts with their articles!
- All information is now accessible for you from any device, 24 hours a day, without any downloads.
- You now have a space to talk about the Agile Record topics with your peers. You can easily share and comment on articles via various social media sites.
What changes for you?
In essence, Agile Record is still the same magazine as before, but with a few cimprovements:
For our writers:
- The magazine will suggest a topic every 3 months, just like before.
- If you are interested in becoming a contributor and writing an article, you submit your article to our online system. It will then be reviewed by our editorial board and you will be informed about the next steps.
- Instead of releasing all the articles at once, articles will be published during the three-month period until the new topic begins.
- So, if you have already written an article for Agile Record you will see: the publishing process and deadlines don’t change at all, only the release date of the articles.
For our readers:
- You will have new content to read on a regular basis, all in small bites.
- Soon a rating system will be established directly on the blog!
- Share your favorite articles with your friends and co-workers and comment on various social media platforms.
- If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will:
- be notified as soon as a new article is released on Agile Record!
- receive a newsletter with all articles related to the current topic once this topic cycle is finished. You will have them sorted by topic and will be able to create your own Agile library!
And last, but not least …
Where can I get previous issues of Agile Record?
The Agile Record team is working hard to convert the content from PDF to blog entry. We have already converted two issues:
In the meantime you can download the PDF versions of the latest issues on our Download Page.
In conclusion: with the relaunch of Agile Record we are creating a new space for discussion and resources to hopefully help you with your daily work.